Not strict at all but we were all so good>
Posted by Lucinda on April 20, 2017, 8:28 pm, in reply to "On a scale of 1-10, how strict were your parents?"
for example my dad bought me booze, LOL, for a New Years Party when I was under age.
and I stayed out real late a lot when real young, baby sitting, LOL!
My dad took me shopping for mini skirts.
Seriously, they were encouraging us to have fun and friends as we moved a lot.
- On a scale of 1-10, how strict were your parents? - Doll Divas Inquiry April 19, 2017, 8:11 am
- 9.8 - Nilsa April 21, 2017, 7:12 pm
- Not strict at all but we were all so good> - Lucinda April 20, 2017, 8:28 pm
- 10 but reasonable with the right things ...... !! Some say I turned out OK!!! LOL - Ruth in NS April 19, 2017, 7:17 pm
- I would say a 6 or 7 - my parents were and are great! - Thelinda April 19, 2017, 1:50 pm
- 5 - VANGIEINMA April 19, 2017, 1:28 pm
- About an 8 but got better with time. I was the first child. My brother schooled them LOL. - Gwenevere April 19, 2017, 1:21 pm
- 7, my mom was scary when she got mad so I tried not to make her that way. lol - shortcut April 19, 2017, 10:22 am
- 11 I moved out right after hs graduation. - Dawn - OSS April 19, 2017, 9:35 am
- I was so good, I never needed any discipline. Ahem!!! - Judie in Montreal April 19, 2017, 9:32 am
- I would say a five, they were strict with some things and then others not so much. - KC April 19, 2017, 8:50 am
« Back to index | View thread »