Thank you Jeanne. I wish I had known about it. I would have donated some items.
Posted by Hankie Couture on April 16, 2017, 6:59 pm, in reply to "Grant a Wish. The GAW event benefits the charity that fulfills wishes of terminally ill children."
Thanks for letting me know.
- FS: GAW Convention in Michigan this upcoming weekend - PS in Mi April 16, 2017, 2:47 pm
- Thanks, everyone! I will have flyers on the sales boards on each floor w. these photos - PS in Mi April 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
- I will stop by for sure - MaryPhoto April 17, 2017, 12:00 pm
- Gorgeous items!!! Wish I was going!!!!! - Ruth in NS April 17, 2017, 11:35 am
- Goodness, you've been incredibly busy! Gorgeous beds. Love the luggage sets and purses. Great food - Kari April 16, 2017, 8:54 pm
- Great items!! - Nilsa April 16, 2017, 8:39 pm
- Terrific items..... have a wonderful time ;-) - Karon in VA April 16, 2017, 8:30 pm
- Do you have a business name so we know whose room to look for? - Mordols April 16, 2017, 6:04 pm
- OH WOW!!! - France Bijou*Doll April 16, 2017, 5:19 pm
- Love your photos! What does GAW stand for? Thanks! - Hankie Couture April 16, 2017, 3:57 pm
« Back to index | View thread »