Plants just look at me, and in an instant, they shrivel up and die!
Posted by Alex on April 16, 2017, 2:12 pm, in reply to "Do you have a "green thumb" (are you good with plants)?"
- Do you have a "green thumb" (are you good with plants)? - Doll Divas Inquiry April 16, 2017, 9:47 am
- Outside - yes. Indoors, it's just planticide. They seem to dry out faster than I can keep up. - Jan ~ Great North Woods Design April 19, 2017, 5:19 pm
- No - my garden just grows wild and I don't have house plants because the cat will eat them!!!! - Ruth in NS April 17, 2017, 11:13 am
- If not, why am I spending so much time gardening? Oh yeah, real tomatoes. - Kathy M. in CO April 16, 2017, 4:29 pm
- Pretty good. I still have a twisted ficus on my indoor porch that I bought in 1983 - valerie in Chicagoland April 16, 2017, 3:19 pm
- My only surviving "plant" is a Funko Pop Baby Groot... - Jen H April 16, 2017, 3:02 pm
- Plants just look at me, and in an instant, they shrivel up and die! - Alex April 16, 2017, 2:12 pm
- I wish! Mum had such a green thumb, and if a plant survives living with me it's a miracle. - Steph in ma April 16, 2017, 11:51 am
- Probably about average, my 30+ year old jade tree the one exception - valmaxi April 16, 2017, 10:15 am
- yes, I learned from my Mother. - sharoninor April 16, 2017, 10:08 am
- Well, I do have my miracle plant that my late Mom got back in the 60's and it still thrives today. - Judie in Montreal April 16, 2017, 9:58 am
- No!! I have a purple thumb when it comes to plants! - Hankie Couture April 16, 2017, 9:56 am
- Some, but my mum is better and it's down to her that I have a beautiful garden - Saucy Suwi April 16, 2017, 9:55 am
« Back to index | View thread »