Re: Do you, or did you as a kid, have a nickname?
Posted by lovindollz on April 13, 2017, 8:22 am, in reply to "Do you, or did you as a kid, have a nickname?"
Yes, it is Meda. My family still calls me that to this day. My dad gave me that nickname and mom loved it!! My real name is Demetria. But, for some reason, I like my nickname better.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Do you, or did you as a kid, have a nickname? - Doll Divas Inquiry April 13, 2017, 7:56 am
- Yes, more than one. - Nilsa April 15, 2017, 10:21 pm
- Gigi, because I couldn't pronounce "Bridget", it's still my nickname to this day :) - Bridget April 14, 2017, 7:46 pm
- Oobette Oowane NuNu - THE MAD DEBOXER April 14, 2017, 6:11 am
- Wow!! - Ruth in NS April 14, 2017, 4:04 pm
- Yes, Wandy. I was Wanda only at school. - Wandy April 13, 2017, 10:45 pm
- I was Cindy to everybody. Most didn't know my real name> - Lucinda April 13, 2017, 8:52 pm
- Yes ....as a kid ..... Rufus! - Ruth in NS April 13, 2017, 8:37 pm
- Yep, Snairol (which is a snail killing product) and Sidewinder, and you don't even want to know why - Cheryl in L.A./Boise April 13, 2017, 2:34 pm
- Sort of, my family calls me by my middle name because my mom and I have the same first names. - Eva Marie April 13, 2017, 1:31 pm
- nope! - Alex April 13, 2017, 12:30 pm
- When I was a kid my maternal relatives called me Susie. - Donna In OR April 13, 2017, 12:11 pm
- My hubby calls me Heidle :) - Heidi of Vamps-n-Vixens April 13, 2017, 10:03 am
- Maiden name was Ferguson, so I was a Fergie. - Kathy M. in CO April 13, 2017, 10:02 am
- In our small town that I grew up in, we all had nicknames - Snwlrpd in Stoon April 13, 2017, 9:44 am
- Mum would call me Stephanotis. :>) - Steph in ma April 13, 2017, 8:59 am
- my Dad called me Seatpot, my boyfriend called me SugarBear, my Friends called me Lovy. - sharoninor April 13, 2017, 8:23 am
- Re: Do you, or did you as a kid, have a nickname? - lovindollz April 13, 2017, 8:22 am
« Back to index | View thread »