Chuck, I thought we were over this? I REALLY dont want to get into this again, but, let me make you aware of some facts:
* Fact- WE were sued. THEY brought us to court. The judge ruled in OUR favor. We are permitted to continue running the Ultimate Series. (Your tracks wanted no part of it).
* Fact- the first two rounds of the 2012 Ultimate Series has produced over 400 entries at each event. (We are doing a good thing with a Series they said was "Dead".)
* Fact- D34 is an AMA Chartered and recognized organization. (Far from "Bogus", as you put it.)
* Fact- We were willing and offered a D6 motocross race in 2012.
* Fact- Your tracks wouldnt offer a D6 points race. Instead, they demanded the contingency from the district without creating a D6 Series.
* Fact- Even one of "your" promoters (wont mention names) who is a D6 board member would not offer a points race to the D6 organization he is working for?!?!
Again Chuck, lets not drag this out, as i am done speaking about this. I felt the need to provide you with some factual information that you may not have been aware of. Please dont portray us in a negative light when we are simply trying to provide the racers with some good racing. If you care to discuss this further, feel free to contact me at any time.
« Back to index