You know what guys...
I'm letting my emotions get the best of me,it was my fault completely:
1. I should have practiced at least once before racing an LLQ especially on a new bike with stock suspension
2. I should have sent my 2011 out sooner to get the suspension re-valved so I didn't have to buy a 12 on Friday before the race on Sunday
3. I should have slept more than 2 hours the night prior to racing
4. I should have jumped on Futers bike instead of Ostriching myself
5. I should congratulate the guy for half killing some vet guys!!!
What is wrong with me
SORRY D6 for getting taken out... only talking I will be doing is on the track from now on
Good night and Good Riddance!!!
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓
« Back to index