1. Skilled in various building trades
2 Document experience as needed for various tasks.
3. Be in good to excellent physical condition, able to lift up to 70 pounds.
4. Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
5. Able to work cooperatively with others.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. High School graduate or GED
8. Must be able to work on ladders and scaffolding.
9. Must have a valid drivers license.
DESCRIPTION: IASD is looking for a number of skilled workers and laborers for projects in Holy Cross. Temporary positions are available that require various skills in the building trades. It is expected that the work will last up to two months and will vary depending on each portion of the job.
REPORTS TO: Steve Graham, Maintenance Director
SALARY: Salary range dependent upon documented past experience and based on the districtís temporary hire salary schedule:
Laborers: $15.00-$18.00/hour, Skilled construction $18.00-$30.00/hour; Journeyman Level $30.00-$36.00/hour, licensed journeyman per scale.
DURATION: These are temporary positions for approximately 8 weeks.
CLOSING DATE: June 1, 2012
APPLY TO: Submit an IASD application and detailed resume that summarizes qualifications to:
Steve Graham, Maintenance Director
PO Box 90,
McGrath, Alaska 99627
Or email to: email@example.com
Persons who have previously applied for positions with IASD should verify their application is on file.
Qualified IASD staff, Affirmative Action goals, local hire and veterans will be given preference on all position openings.
APPLICATIONS FROM MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED
IASD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
« Back to index