1. Must have a High School diploma or GED
2. Preference will be given to those applicants with documented experience in the following skills:
(a) carpentry, (b) electricity, (c) plumbing, (d) painting, (e) heating controls, (f) basic truck repairs, (g) mechanical, (h) blueprint reading, (i) drywall.
3. Must posses a valid Alaska Driverís license.
4. Basic computer skills preferred.
5, Be in good to excellent physical condition, able to life up to 70 pounds.
6. Able ro read and understand various equipment instructional manuals.
7. Able to work cooperateively with other staff members and students.
8. Able to help establish and follow daily, weekly, and monthly routines that
will insure the successful daily operation of the school.
9. Able to help develop student, staff and community pride in the physical
condition of the school.
REPORTS TO: Principal/Teacher
SALARY: Salary range is from $15.75 to $27.25 DOE. Salary in accordance with the District Negotiated Agreement for Classified personnel.
DURATION: This is a Permanent Seasonal Part-time Position: 3 hours/day, with additional work authorized as needed.
CLOSING DATE: November 25, 2011 or until filled.
SELECTION: Selection will be made on or about November 25, 2011 or until filled.
APPLY TO: Submit an IASD application or letter of interest that also summarizes qualifications to:
Denis Gardella- Principal/Teacher
Top of the Kuskokwim School
PO Box 9190
Nikolai, AK 99691
Persons who have previously applied for positions with IASD should verify their application is on file.
Qualified IASD staff, Affirmative Action goals, local hire and veterans will be given preference on all position openings.
APPLICATIONS FROM MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED
IASD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
« Back to index