1. Must have the ability to work with students, staff and public.
2. Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
3. Must enjoy working with children with learning difficulties.
4. Ability to work creatively and independently.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with parents, students and school personnel.
6. Must be willing to work until the end of the school year.
7. Must be at least 18 years old.
8. Must have a high school diploma or GED with at least 48 semester credits or be able to pass the reading, writing and math HELP Test to meet highly qualified standards.
9. Previous classroom experience desirable.
10. Must be willing to attend district inservice or other training as requested.
11. Specialized skills or knowledge required:
A. Must meet requirements in individual student education plan;
B. Ability to work one on one with special needs children.
SALARY: Salary range is $15.00 to $19.50/hour DOE. .
DURATION: This is a short-term position for 2.5 hours/day for the remainder of the school year.
CLOSING DATE: November 2, 2011 or until filled.
SELECTION: Selection will be made on or about November 3, 2011 or until filled.
APPLY TO Jeff Bader, Principal-Teacher
Persons who have previously applied for positions with IASD should verify their application is on file.
Qualified IASD staff, Affirmative Action goals, local hire and veterans will be given preference on all position openings.
APPLICATIONS FROM MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED
IASD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
« Back to index