QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must possess valid Alaska Driverís license.
2. Be in good to excellent physical condition, able to lift up to 70 pounds.
3. Able to read and understand various equipment instructional manuals.
4. Able to work cooperatively with other staff members and students.
5. Able to help establish and follow daily, weekly, and monthly routines that will insure the successful daily operation of the school.
6. Able to help develop student, staff and community pride in the physical condition of the school.
7. Must have a High School diploma or GED.
8. Basic computer skills preferred.
REPORTS TO: Principal/Teacher
SALARY: Salary range is from $14.75 to $25.75 DOE. Salary in accordance with the District Negotiated Agreement for Classified personnel.
DURATION: This is a Permanent Seasonal Part-time Position: 2.5 hours/day, with additional work authorized as needed.
CLOSING DATE: November 1, 2011 or until filled.
SELECTION: Selection will be made on or about November 1, 2011 or until filled.
APPLY TO: Submit an IASD application or letter of interest that also summarizes qualifications to:
Denis Gardella- Principal/Teacher
Top of the Kuskokwim School
Po Box 9190
Niklolai, AK 99691
Persons who have previously applied for positions with IASD should verify their application is on file.
Qualified IASD staff, Affirmative Action goals, local hire and veterans will be given preference on all position openings.
APPLICATIONS FROM MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED
IASD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
« Back to index