FRENCH INSTRUCTOR (SHORT-TERM)
David Louis Memorial School, Grayling
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Must have the ability to work with students, staff and public.
2. Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
3. Expertise in the French language and culture.
4. Previous classroom experience working with children.
5. Must have the ability to work with students, staff and public.
6. High School Graduate or GED with at least 48 semester college credits
is required or passing the alternative test to meet highly qualified standards.
7. Use of technology/hands-on experience is a must.
8. Must be willing to work to the end of the school year.
9. Must be able to work independently and creatively.
1. Instruct students as assigned.
SALARY: Salary range is $18.00 to $27.00/hour DOE.
DURATION: This is a short-term position 1 hour/day for one semester. This position may be extended to the end of the school year as determined by the Principal.
REPORTS TO: Principal/Teacher
CLOSING DATE: September 10, 2010
SELECTION: Selection will be made on or about September 10, 2010 or until filled.
APPLY TO: Meagan Husted, Principal/Teacher or Matthew Brankman, Area Principal
Persons who have previously applied for positions with IASD should verify their application is on file.
Qualified IASD staff, Affirmative Action goals, local hire and veterans will be given preference on all position openings.
APPLICATIONS FROM MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED
IASD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
« Back to index