Buxton Mountaineering Club
Weather

    LIFT??

    Posted by Dan on September 17, 2017, 11:24 am

    Hello everyone,

    Sorry but this has come up again- can anyone give me and Moa a lift on Friday???

    Paul has hurt is knee and can't drive.

    Thanks,

    Dan

      Re: LIFT??

      Posted by Paul Smith on September 17, 2017, 6:03 pm, in reply to "LIFT?? "

      Dan
      I can drive but I can't cycle or go proper walking for a week or two. So I'd just rather wait till I'm fit again to go on the next club weekend.

        Re: LIFT??

        Posted by Dan on September 17, 2017, 6:35 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

        HI Paul, Yes, I understand. Just seeing if anyone else is able to drive instead. I did see a car for 450, but probably can't buy it by Friday!

        I am trying to convince Rob to go.

        Rob, if you read this, I'm talkin to YOU!

          Re: LIFT??

          Posted by Dan on September 17, 2017, 8:55 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

          Hello Alan P,

          Is there any chance you would be able to give the two of us a lift?
          There is only one more car.

          Dan

            Re: LIFT??

            Posted by Alan P on September 17, 2017, 11:14 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

            Hi Dan,
            We have some room in car. We are leaving mid Friday morning from Bollington. Can you get to Bollington (or Macclesfield) in morning?

              Re: LIFT??

              Posted by Dan on September 18, 2017, 7:10 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

              Hi Alan, no, that is the problem. I will be back about 5.30, and of course Moa has school till 3 or so.

              Dan

                Re: LIFT??

                Posted by Alan P on September 18, 2017, 10:22 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

                Sorry Dan, we want to leave Bollington by mid morning so we can get an extra day out of weekend.

                  Re: LIFT??

                  Posted by Andy B on September 19, 2017, 12:15 am, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

                  Okay Dan, I'll take pity on you and go to the meet.Moya still not feeling up to it, but I can go on my own, so you and Moa can have a lift (poor child apart from her the average age must be... well i dread to think).
                  What's the weather forecast? Anyone planning to climb? Kayak??

                    Re: LIFT??

                    Posted by Andy B on September 19, 2017, 12:03 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

                    Dan, are you still up for this? Please let me know, 'cos otherwise I'll make other plans.

                      Re: LIFT??

                      Posted by Dan on September 19, 2017, 12:18 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

                      Hi Andy,

                      Thanks! As long as you are happy to do it, of course!

                      Yes, we still need a lift, but remember, we won't be able to leave till about 5.30, and then from Chapel. Moa is in school til 3, of course, and I am at work will 5.

                      Many thanks,

                      Dan

                        Re: LIFT??

                        Posted by Dan on September 19, 2017, 12:37 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

                        PS, I have no mobile phone working at the moment. This makes getting hold of me more difficult. I hope to have it working again by the end of the week.

                          Re: LIFT??

                          Posted by Andy B on September 19, 2017, 1:07 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

                          okay shall we say 6:30?

                            Re: LIFT??

                            Posted by Dan on September 19, 2017, 1:20 pm, in reply to "Re: LIFT?? "

                            Hi Andy, if 6.30 is better for you, sure. We should be ready by 6, though, if you want to leave a a bit earlier.

    [ Buxton MC Message Board ]