Buxton Mountaineering Club
Re: Tuesday's venue
Posted by Adrian on June 27, 2017, 11:14 am, in reply to "Re: Tuesday's venue"
From my reading of the weather forecasts it looks like the predicted deluge is getting later and later and it should be dry but cloudy until 10 pm. If people want to switch venues why not try switching with Stanage robin hood mext week or the second outing to bamford on 29 aug? Having said that, changes on the day are always fraught and i think you will be ok until its pubtime anyway.