Price includes postage to CONUS addresses.
If interested, please contact me off-board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. BRITISH AIRCRAFT CARRIERS by Norman Friedman; 381 pgs; 10 x 12; The story of their evolution and development of the ships and the aircraft. $35.00
2, CAMOUFLAGE and CAMOUFLAGE 2 by the Floating Drydock; SC; 51 pgs. each; 8 x 10; the US camouflage measures with emphasis on carrier schemes in volume 2. $8.00 for the pair.
3. EAST WIND RAIN By Steve Cobern; 298 pgs.; 8 x 10; A photographic history of the attack on Pearl Harbor. $8.00
4. THE BUCKLEY CLASS DESTROYER ESCORTS by Bruce Franklin” No DJ; 205 pgs; 8 x 10; Published by Naval Institute, Well- illustrated. $12.00
5. CAMOUFLAGE OF THE ROYAL NAVY IN WORLD WAR II by Alan Raven; 4 Vols.; 220 pgs.; 11 x 8 Well- illustrated with numerous photos and drawings. Some color. $20.00
6. A FAMILY SAGA By John Dickey II; SC; 250 pgs.; 8 x 11; The story of the four pipe destroyers from their initial design to their yeoman work as jacks-of-all trades during World War II. $16.00
7. CAMOULAGE SCHEMES OF THE ITALIAN NAVY 1940-1945 By Erminio Bagnasco; 11 x 8; 240 pgs.; In Italian; Easily usable by non-Italian readers; over 500 illustrations and diagrams; a must-have for anyone interested in Italian naval history. $25.00