1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD
[ Post a Response | 1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD ]
Re: Shattering news...
Though I never had the pleasure of direct contact with him, his was always a considered opinion on these boards. A loss for his family, our hobby, and all our extended family within.
My goodness, this is terrible news. Thad was one of those great guys that occasionally grace this hobby. He was unique in many ways, and I shall miss him greatly. This will be the case for many collectors. Sad, so very sad.
I am very, very sorry to hear this! I considered Thad to be "The" expert on 1:1200/1:1250 liners and related vessels. I always enjoyed his posts. Fair winds and a following sea, Thad!
With lots of grief I pass on to you the sad news that our fellow collector Thad Constantine has passed away.
Thad used to be an enthusiastic collector of liners and cruise ships and was an active member of the community and founder of the 1:1250 collectors' group on facebook.
I knew Thad as a lovely guy, easy to have a chat and fun with. I will never forget the numerous late - night chats we had across thousands of miles of distance.
Thad, you will be missed!
- Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - Florian Österreicher 9/18/2018, 3:31 pm
- Re: Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - Alexander Scherbak 9/19/2018, 10:50 pm
- Thaddeus Constantine Obituary - Paul 9/19/2018, 2:56 pm
- Re: Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - Anders Sehrman 9/19/2018, 11:10 am
- Re: Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - Richard 9/19/2018, 6:31 am
- Re: Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - Tim Hudson 9/19/2018, 1:07 am
- Re: Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - Matt 9/19/2018, 12:16 am
- Re: Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - John Olsen 9/18/2018, 5:41 pm
- Re: Remembering Thaddeus Constantine - DonH 9/18/2018, 5:14 pm
- Shattering news... - George Elder 9/18/2018, 6:51 pm
- Re: Shattering news... - Doug Knowlton 9/20/2018, 12:15 pm
« Back to index