1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD
[ Post a Response | 1250 SCALE MESSAGE BOARD ]
Posted by Paul on 7/13/2018, 1:31 pm, in reply to "Re: Quiz
Not sure what you mean here. DD-61 JACOB JONES was the first
U.S. destroyer sunk by U-boat in the World Wars. If you meant in each
World War, REUBEN JAMES is correct for WW II.
How about DD-61 and DD-130? (had to word specifically as there were two others sunk earlier in WW2 by other means)
Since the question asked "...World Wars" that would include WW I. That would be the JACOB JONES sunk on December 6, 1917 by U-53.
Along similar lines as those below:
What was the first US Destroyer sunk by German U-Boot during the World Wars?
- Quiz - Doug Knowlton 7/12/2018, 1:03 pm
- Re: Quiz - DavidO 7/12/2018, 1:09 pm
- Re: Quiz - Paul 7/12/2018, 1:28 pm
- Re: Quiz - Doug Knowlton 7/13/2018, 10:52 am
- Re: Quiz - Paul 7/13/2018, 1:31 pm
- Re: Quiz - Doug Knowlton 7/13/2018, 3:24 pm
« Back to index